The ancient practice of Shamanism teaches that plants have spirits and that the spirit can be a strong medicine. The Shaman turns to the spirit of the plant and lets this spirit do the healing. The spirit of the Palo Santo tree carries a wisdom that enables the smoke of this wood to heal people but it is a delicate process that requires great respect for the tree. It has been burned by Shamans for centuries to clear negativity, attract positive vibrations, and allow the naturally fragrant smoke of this sacred wood to enter the energetic fields. It also enhances meditation and concentration. These cones are extremely unique in that they are not held together by any chemical or isolated oils, but are a rare blend of 100% natural ingredients.
Aroma: Woody, sweet.
Intention: Power and purification.
- Part of a Shamanic tradition.
- Aromatic 100% natural incense.
- Energetically purifying.
- Certified Vegan.
- Bestows power and purification.
- These cones are handmade in the rural Colombian Andes, providing employment to marginalized artisans.
- Sustainably harvested: part of the profits go toward financing the Palo Santo Reforestation Project organized by the Forestry and Environmental Corporation of Manabi (CORFAM) which is fully acknowledged and supported by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.